Painting your Bathroom 101
Info from Top Painters of Port St. Lucie, Florida
Painting your bathroom is not going to as easy as you may wish. There are obstacles in your way that you need to paint behind, tight corners, lots of taping off, not much room to move, and maybe some more difficulties depending on the bathroom design itself.
Florida Painting Artist Corp gives you the basic steps to follow when painting your own bathroom:
1. Take any wall hangings down, remove switch plates, hanging bars, handles, and basically all other decorations or ornaments.
2. Its recommended to remove the toilet - but not 100% necessary if you can get behind easily or just can't remove the toilet ;)
3. Tape around all edges to have a nice clean finish when done. Tape around mirrors, cabinets, moldings, window trim, ect.
4. Place down your drop cloths to protect from paint spills or drips!
5. Apply Primer, If painting ceilings attempt to paint them first.
6. Cut In around all edges.
7. Roll in the paint on the walls. We use 2 coats for best quality results.
8. Lastly, do your touch-ups when dry.
If you are not in the mood to take on the challenge of painting your bathroom. Painting Artist, Inc. is offering a special for bathroom painting of average size for only $125!
We are a local family operated pressure washing company offering amazing quality results at affordable rates. Each customer is guaranteed all their services they receive with our pressure washing company. Most of our new customers are referrals from previous ones which only ensures us we are truly the top pressure washer in the city.